Monday 11 October 2010

Cheap Samsung LN46C750 46-Inch 1080p 3D LCD HDTV (Black)

Samsung LN46C750 46-Inch 1080p 3D LCD HDTV (Black)

Make the move to the smoothest LCD action ever. Samsung's LN46C750 LCD HDTV offers incredible color and rich clarity, all on a 46-inch screen. Add the power of Samsung's Wide Color Enhancer, for a picture that optimizes a given color's hue, resulting in more natural rendering of colors and lifelike action. Samsung HDTVs are also ENERGY STAR compliant, helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money.
Samsung LN46C750 46-Inch 1080p 3D LCD HDTV (Black)

Samsung LN46C750 46-Inch 1080p 3D LCD HDTV (Black) Features

  1. 3D
  2. Wide Color Enhancer
  3. 10Wx2 audio output
Price: N/A
Buy  from Amazon

User Reviews about Samsung LN46C750 46-Inch 1080p 3D LCD HDTV (Black)

This is the best TV I've ever owned, it's perfect in almost every way. I don't think TVs can get much better than this. The only problem is that 2 days after I bought it, the screen went black and wouldn't come back on. Luckily, Samsung sent a repairman to fix it for free, but it took about 3 weeks from the first phone call until it was fixed, which was a major annoyance. Also, a few days after I ordered it online, I noticed that Sears reduced their price to match Amazon's. My advice is to buy it from a local retailer if you can get it for the same price, because if it breaks you can just take it back and get a new one. Also, if you get the 3D glasses, KEEP THEM AWAY FROM WATER. I accidentally had one of my pairs of glasses sitting in a shallow puddle of water for a few days (long story), and it completely ruined it (but I got a refund from Amazon for that, which was nice). -- Broke After 2 Days, But Now Fixed.
I brought a LN46C670 which is a exclusive model to Bestbuy. I soon discovered I could buy this 3D enabled one from Amazon for just 100.00 more. So I took that one back and ordered this one Asap. I have not been disappointed one bit with my purchase. I like how I reqistered the TV and Samsung gave me 3 additional months of warranty. A company only do stuff like that if they're sure of the quality and build of their product. 3D is nice on this set and contrast ratio is extremely good for the aging LCD technology. Sony will be patching PS3 to support 3D bluray on September 21 I read. If you want to get into 3D now at a good price then this TV is it. Warning there's some rumbling about 3DTV coming that don't require glasses. I think the price won't be too friendly so I'm happy with this for now. I have one small complaint Amazon ship this TV to me using a shipping company Ceva. Now Amazon service is fine but Ceva sucks. For 1 or 2 days no one new where the TV was and I had to have Amazon follow up. Be warned of Ceva shipping company. -- Samsung still King
I was looking to buy a 46 inch TV and read some reviews online and went to a few local stores to check the TV's out, all the TVs look the same in the store. I went to best buy to check this TV out but couldn't find it in store as it was only available online on their website. I decided to go with the TV as it was around the same price range as other 46inch TVs without the 3d addon to them (aaround $1000+) so i decided paying an extra $300 for 3d is not bad. I got the TV and fell in love with it after tweaking with the settings a little bit. This is a 120Hz TV so it had a soap opera effect to movies and HD channels initially, I changed the "Auto Motion Plus" option to clear/Off and then that effect faded out, but I turn it on to standard setting only to view sports channels. I know its a pain sometimes to change the settings everytime but i felt the TV overall with small issues is amazing. The TV's sound is not bad at all. I still would suggest getting a surround sound system to connect the TV. I also played some Blue Ray discs from my PS3 and had the best viewing experience. I would reccomend this TV 9/10 times. The only issue is that the 2d to 3d conversion is not effective. But still love my TV -- Amazing TV for the price!!!!
Finally bought this set after I returned a pn50c8000. It has really nice blacks and great pop when sitting in the sweet spot. I got an sq01 with no dead pixels. One very very minor flashlight in one corner, zero clouding. Excellent uniformity. Apps are a mixed bag. Some are hard to setup until you trawl the forums. Real 3d on bluray is awesome. Direct version has noticeable ghosting and not as fun. The backlight on this set is extremely bright. I set mine on 6. As for gaming I don't really find the lag a bother. Gaming mode helps. Then again I'm not a hardcore competitive game.

I bought this set not so much for 3d but for its virtues. First its lcd which means I don't have to worry about image retention or be annoyed by dithering artifacts. 3d is better on plasma but its not my main criteria for choosing a set. Second its not edge lit which is known, at least in the Samsung models, for poor viewing angle and poor uniformity. Third I stayed with the Samsung for its 10 pt gray scale and cms system. Last, I chose this set hoping that even if there is a panel lottery for this set they would allot a higher grade panel being it is the top model in the ccfl range. The 750 has only one part number for a replacement panel while all models below have multiple part numbers for replacement panels.

I am very happy with this set. A great step up from my ln40a750. -- very happy
Even without 3D this is an excellent buy. The picture is crisp and clear. The black level is excellent. Sports programming is clear with the 240 hz refresh. Add to it the wow factor of 3d and you have a fantastic package. I love bring in friends and having them try the 3D part. They look sooo funny dodging branches or birds on the 3D programming. -- Wow... just wow

Buy   from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment